Continuing Education Information for Archived Webinars:
1. We usually only offer continuing education units for webinars going back 1 year although there are webinars below dating back to 2 years. However, due to the fact that live webinars are not currently taking place, we will offer continuing education units for archived webinars going back to July 27, 2016.
2. All webinars watched below count toward affiliate training requirements.
3. After watching an archived webinar, complete the webinar evaluation.
4. Upon completion of the evaluation, will you receive a CEU certificate via email within 3 weeks.
5. If you watched the below webinars live, please complete the live webinar evaluation as it is different than the archived webinar evaluation.
Email email@example.com if you are interested in receiving handouts for the below presentations.
2017, June 14
Preconception and Interconception Care
Gladys (Sandy) Ramos MD
2017, May 10
What's Next After GDM? - Prevention Strategies and Future Consequences
Kristin Castorino DO
2017, April 19
Psychosocial and Cultural Aspects of GDM Management in Hispanic and Asian Indian Women
Harsimran Singh PhD
2017, March 29
Medical Management of Type 1 Diabetes During Pregnancy
Kathleen M. Berkowitz MD
2017, January 18
Exercise and the Management of Diabetes during Pregnancy
Lily Nichols RDN, CDE, CLT
2016, December 14
Diagnosing Gestational Diabetes Mellitus
Larry Cousins MD
2016, November 16
Maternal Mental Health and Diabetes during Pregnancy
Gabrielle Kaufman MA, LPCC, BC-DMT
With Guest Speaker: Melissa Sullivan MD
2016, October 26
Obesity and Diabetes during Pregnancy
Daniele Feldman MD, FACOG
2016, August 31
Managing Diabetes during Pregnancy and Postpartum
Thomas R. Moore MD
2016, July 27
CDAPP Sweet Success Program Update
CDAPP Sweet Success Resource and Training Center
2016, June 22
Nutrition, Diabetes and Pregnancy after Bariatric Surgery
Geetha Rao MS, RD, CDE, CPT, CDTC, CLE
CDAPP Sweet Sucess Resource & Training Center
22875 Savi Ranch Parkway
Yorba Linda, CA 92887
email CDAPP Sweet Success
Funding is provided by Federal Title V Block Grant Funds through the California Department of Public Health (CDPH), Center for Family Health (CFH), Maternal, Child and Adolescent Health (MCAH) Division.